March 25, 2011

Birthday Cake for my 'Baby Girl'


My 'baby girl' somehow turned 11 on Thursday even though I just gave birth to her not that long ago - and my parents drove 6 hours to surprise her for her birthday.  (I seriously have the best parents in the world - just sayin').  So, I have been, and am on, sort of a mini vacation.

BUT - I did want to share this recipe from the awesome Ree Drummond (a.k.a. The Pioneer Woman) for her Chocolate Sheet Cake.  It is the cake that my daughter requested that I make for her birthday this year, and it is so good that I have almost had to put a padlock on it.  My kids have caught my mother sneaking little bites of it as she passed through the kitchen too!  I'm telling ya'll - if you haven't tried this one yet, you are REALLY missing out! 

So, head over here & get your chocolate fix! 

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...