May 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 5/23/2011


I have been busy decluttering my house almost all day today, so the menu planning for the week got put off until the last possible minute.  I planned this week's menu from everything that I already have on hand, and with all these great coupon double & triple events at Harris Teeter..that wasn't hard!  Speaking of - I'll be posting a weekly wrap-up on how I faired over at Harris Teeter this past week during their triple coupon event.  (I did good!)


Breakfasts



  • Eggo Waffles (I got several FREE this week!)
  • Sausage Gravy & Biscuits
  • Eggs & Bacon
  • Omelet Kits


  • Pancakes



Lunches



  • Leftovers
  • Sandwiches
  • Lunchables (free too!)
  • Soup & Crackers
  • Chicken Fingers & Sweet Potato Fries



Dinners



  • Pizza Pasta & Italian Bread
  • Beef Cheddar & Potato Pie
  • Chicken Strips & French Fries
  • Baked Fish, Macaroni & Cheese, Zucchini 'Crab' Cakes








  • Sirloin Steak, Rice, Green Beans, & Deviled Eggs
  • Tangy Bacon Hot Dogs with Chili Lime Chips & Baked Mexican Cheese Strips
MrsHappyHomemaker

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...