July 18, 2010

Cheesy Ranch Potatoes





This has got to be my favorite potato dish (and my best friend's as well!).  It's so super easy too.










Cheesy Ranch Potatoes




Dice up several red potatoes into relatively small chunks.  I use about 3 pounds worth.  Dump them into a baking dish, sprinkle with chili powder, seasoning salt, & pepper.  Put several dollops of butter (or margarine) around the top of the potatoes.  Cover with tin foil & cook in an oven heated to 400 degrees for an hour.  


Remove from oven & throw on a couple handfuls of shredded cheese of your choice.  Then, drizzle on Ranch dressing to taste.  Stir it all together & put it back in the oven, uncovered, for 5 minutes.  


That's it.  Your done.  Easy, right?  Sometimes if I'm feeling fancy, I'll put on some broken up crispy bacon & green onions too.  Either way, it's so good!

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...