August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 8/15/11





Yes, I know I am a bit late posting this - but better late than never, right?  

I have an excuse though.  I was busy relaxing.  My friend & her little girl invited myself & my kids over to their wooded lakefront getaway property, and it was great.  The kids played, we swam in the lake, and then we sat in the shade & ate Jalapeno Popper Dip.   

It doesn't get much better than that. 





Here is what our menu is looking like for the week.

Breakfasts

Regina's Fruit Salad





Oatmeal
Breakfast Cookies
Strawberry Orange Smoothies





Country Ham, Eggs, & Biscuits
Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes & Sausage

Lunch

Leftovers
Homemade Bagel Bites





Fried Bologna & Cheese sandwiches (oh yeah)
Gooey Toasted PB&Js (my published recipe on AllRecipes)





Picnic lunch

Dinners

Baked Butter Scallops, Zucchini Cakes, Fried Corn & Onions





Fried Pork Chops & Gravy, Twice Baked Potatoes, & Fried Squash
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, Oven Fries
Rachael Ray's Super Nachos
Chiles Rellenos (that we didn't get to last week)





Dinner Out

Snacks

Sliced watermelon
Peaches & Cream Cake





Homemade Granola Bars
Peanut Butter Honey Balls
Baby Belle Cheese
Lance Cracker Creations (free with my coupons...free tastes good!)
MrsHappyHomemaker

Check all of the other menu plans over at OrgJunkie!

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...