September 9, 2012

The Bulletin Board



Welcome to this week's edition of The Bulletin Board!!

This week, I'm sharing 11 Delicious Apple Recipes that you've gotta try - Caramel Apple Cupcakes, Apple Dessert Nachos, Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Cream Cheese Icing - the lists goes on.  Check them out, and make the most out of apple season!




Now, on to the features.  Here are my favorites from last week.  


Look at this Slithering Snake Burrito from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons - Sssssspectacular!!



And, then there's this super nifty DIY Grocery Slider from With a Blast - I need to nag ask my husband to make me one of these for my kitchen!



And here is one time that you won't freak out if your kids start chomping down on a crayon - these Crayon Pretzels from Chica Chocolatina are adorable, and so real looking!





Thanks to much to everyone who pinned their ideas to the board last week.  I can't wait to see what all everyone brings this week!!  





Never miss a thing, follow me on Facebook!



MrsHappyHomemaker


Shared with these great blog parties!

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...