November 2, 2011

Taking a short break from cooking, just til I'm better





For those of you that haven't 'liked' me on facebook, I just wanted to let you all know that obviously the 13 Days of Halloween was stopped short of the whole 13 as well as Makin' You Crave Monday didn't happen this week.  Last Thursday, I was admitted into the hospital with an infection.  I was able to come back home late Monday evening to finish the recovery process.  I am currently camped out on my couch, and trying my best to take it easy.    

I miss blogging, I miss cooking, & I miss all of you.  If I feel up to it, I might be able to publish some recipes that I have already prepared but just haven't put into print yet.  I just don't know what I'd do without my laptop!

I just wanted to let all of you know that Mrs Happy Homemaker isn't going anywhere - just healing!  

MrsHappyHomemaker

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...