March 4, 2012

Cake Batter Pudding





For my final recipe in the Out of the Box series, I wanted to do something even simpler - something that you could make in a matter of minutes. Because we all love quick, easy, & tasty recipes.

I know I do.

I was looking through the pantry & the fridge, looking for a little inspiration when I saw that box of vanilla pudding.  The recipe idea was instantaneous. Cake Batter Pudding!!  Why not?  So glad I didn't question that one.











This literally whips up in 5 minutes.  You can't really get much quicker than that when it comes to dessert or a snack. And, if you wanted to 'snaz' it up a bit - you could even put it inside of pastry shells, cookie cups, or chocolate cups instead of a bowl.  How cute would that be?







Cake Batter Pudding

Ingredients:

  • 5.1oz box instant vanilla pudding
  • 1/2 cup white, yellow, or funfetti cake mix
  • 3 cups milk
  • sprinkles for garnish

Instructions:

Combine the pudding mix & cake mix in a bowl.  Add the milk to it, and beat on low speed for 2 minutes.  Refrigerate for 3-5 minutes, until set.  Garnish with sprinkles.



MrsHappyHomemaker




Shared with these great blog parties!

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...