May 9, 2012

Balsamic Veggie Non-Kabobs





I am really embracing the grill lately, and really enjoying it.  Usually, my husband is the grill master - but I've taken on a little bit of grilling myself lately. Well, outdoor grilling.  I'm mean on my cast iron grill top ;)

Here is the South, roadside vegetable stands are already popping up & the first squash & zucchini are starting to make an appearance too.  I was so ready to try a simple grilling technique with them, and then add some other colorful veggies to the mix too.  After all, you eat with your eyes first.






These balsamic veggie non-kabobs are healthy, easy - and most important, extremely pleasing to the taste buds!  

Click here to get the recipe card.



I created this recipe as part of my weekly healthy/lightened up recipes over at Life Around Home, so if you haven't yet joined me over there - come on over & check us out.  Life Around Home is the first ever social media community driven television show, and we'd love to have you be apart of it all too!

MrsHappyHomemaker



Shared with these great blog parties!

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...