May 23, 2012

Menu Plan Wednesday




Here is what our menu is looking like this week. 

Remember, I plan all of my meals off of 3 components: 

  1. Store Sales + Coupons
  2. Local Farmers supply
  3. What I already have on hand

These 3 combined help me create nutritious, budget friendly, & homemade meals for my family.


Breakfasts










*All breakfasts served with fresh fruit

Lunches
  • Chicken Salad (from leftover chicken in the dinner plan)
  • Cheese Quesidillas
  • Leftovers x3
  • Hoagie Sandwiches, Chips & Dip

Snacks
  • cantaloupe
  • fresh peaches
  • sliced cucumbers
  • sliced tomatoes
  • strawberries & cream pound cake


Dinners



  • Zucchini & Crab Cakes, Macaroni & Cheese, Salad
  • Chicken Soup, Salad










  • Chicken Enchiladas
  • Homemade Pizza, Salad




MrsHappyHomemaker



.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...