|.....by all members of the official picky eaters taste testing committee.|
|My kids are the definition of classy. |
Frogmore Stew (Low Country Boil)
- 6 quarts water
- 2 pounds potatoes (cut in half if they are large)
- 2 pounds smoked sausage, cut into 2-3 inch pieces
- 12 ears corn - husked, cleaned, & quartered (or use a large bag of frozen corn)
- 4 pounds EZ Peel deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup Old Bay Seasoning
Bring a large stockpot full of the water to a boil. Add potatoes & cook for 15 minutes. Add sausage & cook for 5 minutes more. Add corn & cook for another 5 minutes. Stir in the shrimp & cook until the shrimp are pink (another 5-8 minutes).
Drain in a colander. Lean over the colander & have a quick steam facial. Line your table with newspaper, & dump your frogmore stew onto it.