September 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 9-19-11



One of our cars is out of commission at the moment until our mechanic can find the part we need to repair it, so currently my husband & myself are sharing just one car.  In other words, he is driving the car (that is usually MY car..sniff sniff) back & forth to work, while I stay home & try to deal with the fact that I just can't load the kids & the car & run to the store.  So, hopefully, I have planned everything right & picked up all the extra ingredients needed to pull off this week's menu plan without a hitch.  

Oh, what a happy woman I will be once the vehicle my husband drives is fixed...and I can have my baby car back.

Here is what our menu looks like this week:

Breakfasts



Egg McMuffins



Breakfast Burritos



Eggs, Bacon, & Biscuits



Lunches

Cheese Quesidilas

Spinach & Mozzarella Ravioli

Homemade Lunchables

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Leftover Stew (from freezer)


Baked Potato Bar

Dinners

Low Country Boil (Frogmore Stew + Crablegs)


Broccoli & Cheese Soup

Jalapeno Popper Burgers

Fried Pork Chops & Gravy, Stuffed Mushrooms, & Mashed Potatoes


Chicken Enchiladas

Homemade Pizza

Dinner Out

Snacks

Homemade Granola Bars

Homemade Gogurts

Apples & Fruit Dip


Double Berry Applesauce

Yogurt Parfaits





MrsHappyHomemaker

Check out tons of other menu plans over at OrgJunkie

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...