January 24, 2012

Valentines Cards with 3D Appeal




I first saw the idea for these super cute Valentines cards on Pinterest, and I fell in love with them.  Every year, our homeschool group has an annual Valentines party - and I thought these would be so neat to hand out this year.  

Since we have a party for all the homeschool kids together, and not just individual grades - I thought it would be cute (and cheaper) to get both my daughters together with their fists outreached and right beside each other for a joint card.





Whether you have one kid in the photo or two - the process is the same. Have your child hold out their fist in an upward position.  Stand on a stool or chair and take a picture.  Once developed, cut a slit in the picture at the top of their fist and another at the bottom.  Stick a sucker right in the opening, and ta-da - you're done!  The slit with the sucker gives the hands a 3D effect.  Very cool!

I ordered my cards through SeeHere.com.  I added 24 of them to my cart, and then used the code 25FREE.  I paid about $3.00 for shipping.  I am not sure how long that code is good for though.  You can do cards, or just regular photographs.




MrsHappyHomemaker

Check out all the great blog parties that I link up with!

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...