April 19, 2012

Mean Green Smoothies





Ok - I admit it.  I don't eat enough vegetables.  Wait, I take that back.....  I don't eat enough vegetables that haven't been fried.  Probably not the best way to eat them for nutritional value, but heck - they sure do taste good.  ;)

But, I need those vegetables.  My kids need those vegetables.  Heck, we all need them!  Even if we don't wanna.  







We don't have to eat them per say though when we can throw them in a blender with some yummy fruits to make one awesome treat.  This Mean Green Smoothie is a personal favorite of mine because it packs in the nutrients that we all need - and more importantly (in my mind) it tastes good. 

Click here to get my recipe over at Life Around Home!








MrsHappyHomemaker




Shared with these great blog parties!

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...