April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 4-2-12






I am in the midst of a kitchen organizational haul, as I mentioned in Mission Organization yesterday.  Part of the organizing isn't just the material items in the kitchen, but the activities that take place in the space.

Of course cooking is the main activity taking place in the kitchen, and getting my menu planning back into gear helps that go so much smoother.  I haven't made a menu for 3 weeks now, and dinners have not gone smoothly.  So, I'm jumping back on board, and menu planning 2 weeks at a time - although I will still post here on the Mrs once a week.  I am also planning breakfasts along with dinners.   

Here's what our menu is looking like for this week.


Breakfasts

  • Cereal x 2 (on two different mornings, busiest ones)
  • Bacon Hashbrown Casserole










  • French Toast & Sausage
  • Breakfast Parfaits


Dinners










  • Spaghetti & Garlic Bread

  • One Dish Chicken Bake

































MrsHappyHomemaker





Check out many other menu plans over at OrgJunkie!

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...